The term '[business name] "or" us "or" we "refers to the owner of the website Black Achievers. The term "you" refers to the visitor of our website.
Use of this site is subject to the following conditions:
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. They are subject to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties gives any warranty to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that provided information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly leave out liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest amount permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is completely at your own risk, for which we shall not be legally responsible. It will be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website fulfill your specific needs.
- This website contains information which is owned by us. This information includes, but is not restricted to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Duplication is forbidden other than in agreement with the copyright notice that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks replicated in this website which are not the property of the owner are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of any information may give rise to a criminal offense.
- This website may also incorporate links to other sites. These links are offered for your expediency to present further information. They do not indicate that we approve the website (s). We have no liability for the content of the linked information.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the USA.